Thursday, October 12, 2006

Life it too short????

I often keep hearing people say, 'Life is too short'. Frankly, I think it is the longest bloody thing we know.

Does anyone know anything longer than that? Sure, Comet Kohutek takes 75,000 years to make a come back to earth. Not like we desperately wait for it to come back and have a gala on Krakotoa!!


I think people who make such statements are of subnormal intelligence.

On an average if you lived for 80 years, the chances are that you will not remember most of the things you did as a child. Besides the fact that most individuals at 80, behave like children anyway.

My grandfather lived to a ripe old age. Wonderful man he was. Everyone thought he was blessed. What people seem to forget is that, at 97 he thought my ex-wife (who was 26 then) was his mother, and the male hospital attendant (in his 30's) was the neighborhood tree climbers son.

Now can you imagine Grandpa saying, life is too short?


There is nothing we do in our lives for that long, besides living. And then, we do not even know if we go through another process in another dimension. I mean with all the true-to-life science fiction 'fact' we see telly! Well, if we do , there might be some chance that some of us might get a peek at Comet Kohutek. Let me know if anyone of you do!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work Ranjit. All true and it all needed to be addresed, speaciall the "Life is too short". I like that one. If only I knew when I was going to die, I would make sure it was not too short.I have so much more to do.

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home