Thursday, October 12, 2006

Is it raining outside?

Has anyone ever asked you, "Ïs it raining outside?"

As opposed to what? ....if it is raining inside? What kind of a question is that?

I am almost certain that all of us at some time, have been asked this question. We are back to subnormal intelligence, isnt it? So very often, I am bombarded with questions like this, that I wonder what this world is coming to. Are we being taken over by some new breed of people that asks questions like this. Maybe I have been left behind....

The other day, I was out for dinner with a friend in Shagen. The two of us walked into a nice little chinese pub/eatout. We were welcomed by a well dressed young chinese man, who promtly took our coats and then asked, "Table for two?'. Another one of those subnormal intelligent people it seems like. They are all over.

Here is my point; Did it look like my friend was going to sit on my shoulders and have his dinner??? Or, we were going to sit on each others laps - in turns - and have our dinner? Or did it seem like a 1000 people were following me? This question is often asked at most resturants, and I think it is so plain stupid. This has been happening for years, and all over the world.

A few months ago in Earlswood, Surrey I had the same experience.

"Table for two?"

"Three, if you will join us" I said,

By the look on the waiters face, I realised he did not think it was funny!!

I am almost certain these people meet often. Like some fraternity or something. A secret group, that recognise each other in public with statements like this. This group is taking over the world. I am almost certain of that. A clear sign is Mr. George Bush Jr. The prsident of the USA. Can I say more to support my hunch?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home