Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Every Inside has an outside and every outside has an inside and the two always go together

This is the craziest line of unintelligence I have set my eyes on. Even George Bush would not say something so daft as this.

This was said by a very famous teacher, philosopher and a full time idiot. Just as much as I would love to mention her name, I feel it is unethical. Are you wondering why I use George Bush’s name? Well, cause in many ways I am elevated his intelligence here.

Coming back to the story! Does it take a philosopher to say this inside outside mumbo jumbo? To state the obvious? This lady of French origin is nearly worshipped around the world as someone who found the ‘truth’. The truth of what? Inside and outside? Or is it that I am so daft that I cannot see her point?

Come on people! do I really have to explain this? To get inside something you have to enter from the outside. If there was no outside, from where do you get inside? Obviously you cannot get inside from inside. Or get outside from outside? Or is there some side that is not in or out? Please tell me! What do you call that side?

This lady then goes on to say, the two will always meet!!! Wow! I thought they don’t and the only way to get between them is to take a ride on a special shuttle service run by retired Hungarian astronauts. Now my head is aching…

I have decided to make a line too..

“Where there is light, you will not see darkness; and in darkness light will be gone. Light and darkness never will meet.”
Do you think, I have found the ‘truth’?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You witty fool, where from do you find these things?

5:46 AM  
Blogger Ranjit Edward said...

from inside the outside!

5:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sure...you found the truth.

4:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home