Sunday, October 26, 2008

Would you like a cup of coffee….and have your Breasts shrunk!

I did read an interesting article of news in the papers this morning. It was all about breast. Wonderful, isn’t it? Apparently, latest findings suggest that heavy coffee consumption does reduce one’s breast size. I have always been an admirer of small and well shaped pairs! A work of art by nature, I call it. You want them looking at your and not your toes afterall!! Gravity or no gravity!

Have a read on the good news!

http://www.thelocal.se/15016/20081016/

The Swedish researchers have found a connection between coffee and breast size. I can already see this queue of big fruited ladies taking a number and waiting in line to buy coffee now. Go girl…coffee is it. Wonder, if Isaac Newton saw this coming when he was all high on gravity!

Evidently, one must drink at least 3 cups a day. A previous finding also did show that drinking so much coffee a day, reduces breast cancer. It all good news all around then.

What I find totally mad here is, how on earth did they come about this new finding. My gut feeling is that this whole coffee and tits story, was research funded by the South American Coffee Mafia! Maybe there was a downturn in the global coffee market. Where better than Sweden? A very high coffee consuming nation and ladies with big ta-ta’s. The big melons syndrome has even hit men. After making my home in Sweden, even I have developed those succulent pair of ‘ball in a sock’ on my chest! Man boobs, they call it!

Or, were men in white coats serving coffee to those big coconut carrying women and offering a free cup if they could measure their boobies? Or maybe, they kept giving free coffee to women with big tops and one day realized that they were shrinking. Whichever way, I am very curious how they found this eye shattering findings.

As for me and my preference, I have never been one to go gaga and crossed eyed over those coconut sized balcony structures! I used to know this lady who had breast bigger than her head. Here nipples stuck out like tentacles, and it was nearly impossible to look away from her tits and have a conversation. Unfortunately, she misunderstood all this and thought she was a man eater…Ms.Boil, do they yet move to the beat of Swing low..sweet chariot..coming forth to carry me…. I got to find my guitar!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home